Sunday 6 September 2015

Back to Writing !!! An Effort !



It’s been more than a Year I am away from writing. Yes, I was not writing very often but still this gap is gone beyond expectations. In between this there were so many thoughts, so many Trips (for travelogue), many developments in life but no avail in writing.
I understood very well that you need a calm undistracted & free mind for writing. Sometimes you need Isolation as well for writing. That is why these authors, lyricist & poets are going to sea shore or on hills for writing.

I also found TV is the biggest distractor which continuously tries to keep you away from your hobbies. It makes you Lazy and less creative. I am trying my best to keep maximum distance from TV now. 

And obviously there was one more reason for this long break; my old Acer Celeron Laptop. Since it is a Celeron laptop it works worse than a tortoise. Recently I bought a new HP one and after buying new lappy atleast I am logging in more often than before. 

Well, I am looking forward to write & post (Google blog) more frequently.

Wish me Luck!!!


AB
7-Sep-2015, 1:13 am




No comments:

Post a Comment